Vapor-Tight Rated LED Exterior Garage Light for High Bay Lighting
- Excellent Performance – Outputs 130 LPW for frosted and 150 LPW for clear cover.
- Energy Efficiency – In extreme contrast to conventional metal-halides, garage light led can bring in 80% of energy savings.
- Power Option– 15W, 30W, 60W
- Std. 1-10VDC dimming
- Long Lifetime – At 8 hours daily use, Lightide’s vapor-tight led high bay light fixtures are rated to last 17 years.
- 5-year Warranty – No-compromise warranty covered.
- Listings: DLC Premium, ETL/cETL, CE/ROHS
Features & Benefits
Linear LED exterior garage lights are built with a 1-10vdc dimming driver and motion sensor. It is powerful lighting in harsh environments, protecting the light source from dust and moisture. The durable construction of the fixture features a full shatterproof plastic fixture.
With high-performance of SMD LEDs, vapor-tight led garage lights output up to 130 lumens per watt. They are designed to replace less-efficient fluorescent strip lights.
Surface or pendant mount kits are available for 2 ft. – 8 ft. from 20~ 60 watts.
|Accessory: MS=Motion Sensor, PC=Photocell,||Cover Option: F=Frost, C=Clear|
|CCT: 30K=3000K, 40K=4000K, 50K=5000K, 57K=5700K|
|Power code: 15=15w, 30=30w, 60=60w|
|Length Code: 2=2′, 4=4′, 5=5′, 8=8′|
|Code: A, B, C, D|
|Desc: Vapor Tight rated led high bay light|
2250 lm (Clear)
4500 lm (clear)
9000 lm (clear)
|Certificate||DLC Premium, ETL/cETL Wet Location|
|EMC/FCC/IC Standard||EN55015, EN61547, EN61000-3-2/3, FCC part 15, ICES-005|
|Safety Stanard||UL1598, CAN/CSA -C.22.2 NO. 250.0, EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13, EN60598-2-1, EN60598-1, UL924|
|1||Lightide TPB series Vapor tight led garage lights datasheet||C||2019-02|
|2||Lightide TPB series Vapor tight led garage lights sales sheet||A||2018-08|