High Bay LED Emergency Light Fixture Battery Backup
Factory-Assembly | UL924 | Duration 90~180 Min.
UFO high bay LED emergency light fixture can provide reliable 90~180 minutes of duration for backup lighting when the power goes out. These high bay emergency lighting fixtures also can deliver a high lumen output of 140 LPW for high bay lighting applications, such as commercial, industrial, retail, plant, etc.
- UL 924, CEC Title 20, DoE Compliance
- Emergency Light Battery : 90~180 minutes in duration
- Factory -Assembly
- Excellent Performance : 150 lumens per watt.
- Integrated with J-Box: Easy to install.
- 5-year Warranty
- Listings -ETL/cETL, CE & RoHS
Feature & Benefit
When looking for the right backup lighting for your location, our selection of affordable LED high bay lights battery back is the perfect solution.
It’s not about services,
It’s about ‘SOLUTION’!
Our high bay LED emergency lights are available in your choice of colors to accommodate your space with ease and affordability.
No need for on-site (or field) assembly. This way you may avoid assembly failure in the field and reduce additional labor costs. In addition, these waterproof IP65 rated indoor led high bay light fixtures perfect for
- retail stores, wholesale warehouses, grocery chains, malls,
- showrooms, Parking garage, plants.
- UL 924, CEC (CA Title 20) & US DOE Energy Efficiency Complient
- Self-test/self-diagnostics function
- Over-voltage/short-circuit, Ove-load, Open-circuit Protection
Test Push Button
- Std. push-button for checking if it can work under emergency mode.
- Integrated with indicator lamp
- Conduct a 30-second discharge test by depressing the test button monthly.
- Conduct a full 90-minute discharge test annually.
Each battery backup high bay light fixture provides at least 90 min. of illumination, with an average of 1-footcandle and a minimum of 0.1-footcandle when installed according to guidelines.
Order Information | LED Emergency Light
|Finish: Blank= Black, WH= White|
|Emergency time: Std=90 minutes, 3H=180 minutes|
|Accessory: MS=Motion Sensor, EM=Emergency, PC=Photocell, DM=1-10VDC|
|CCT: 30K=3000K, 40K=4000K, 50K=5000K, 57K=5700K|
|Power option: 100W, 150W, 200W, 240W, 300W|
|Dimension Code: 280, 320, 400|
|Type Code: A, B, C, D|
|Desc: UFO High Bay LED Light|
* External dimming emergency driver
Specification | LED Emergency Light
Compliant Standards | LED Emergency Light
|Certificate||DLC Premium, ETL/cETL Wet Location|
|EMC/FCC/IC Standard||EN55015, EN61547, EN61000-3-2/3, FCC part 15, ICES-005|
|Safety Stanard||UL1598, CAN/CSA -C.22.2 NO. 250.0, EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13, EN60598-2-1, EN60598-1, UL924, CSA C22.2 NO.141, NFPA 101 Compliant|