The owner of Birth Courthouse wanted to improve the profile of the building lighting in its facility, in order to increase the lighting effect and reduce its energy consumption.
LMC recommended switching all the old 100W metal halide lamps to LED flood lights with spot 45-degree beam angle. The LED power is rated 30 watts. The light output is about 3600 lumens.
The old 100 watts MH lamps provide inefficient lighting and were draining the energy budget. The new LED floodlights can be positioned to light the right profile of the building. With a long life – up to 54,000 hours and 80 percent of the energy saving. The customer won’t have to worry about replacement for over 10 years!
- Excellent Performance – Full fixture outputs up to 120 lumens per watt.
- Energy Efficiency – In extreme contrast to conventional metal-halides, this flood lights led can bring in 80% of energy savings.
- Power Option – 10 watt ~200 watts
- Long Lifetime – At 8 hours daily use, Lightide’ flood lights LEDs are rated to last 17 years.
- 5-year Warranty – No-compromise warranty covered.
- Listings– ETL/cETL Wet Location.
What customers say
All these done have considerably improved the lighting. Just like what the owner Scott said “Really like this light fixture. Not only did it’s installed go well. They made me really appreciate how great the light fixture really is.”