Wall Pack LED Lights DLC Qualified has updated to 140 lm/watt
Wall Packs LED Lights are DLC qualified and updated to 140 lumens per watt now.
LMC’ LED Wall Pack light offers a large variety of luminaires that can easily replace old technology such as HID metal halide, high pressure sodium, and halogen systems. Their design is similar to that of existing fixtures, and they offer superior efficiency for an optimal retrofit solution.
It features commercial & industrial grade, classic semi cutoff style, and new internal heat sink design. 5mm thickness tempered glass refractor is glare-free and never age by time like plastic material.
Wall packs led lights can work at 100-277vac or 200-480vac for all the world voltage usage. It is ideal for areas where maximum wide distribution for the parking lot, entrance, building floodlight, building landscape, and aisle environments.
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE – Light efficacy to 140 lumens per watt. Replacing up to 400W MH by 90W wall pack LED.
- GLASS REFRACTOR – Never age like plastic material due to UV sunlight.
- POWER OPTION –40W, 60W, 90W, 120W
- DIMMING- Standard 1-10VDC
- LONG LIFESPAN – At 8 hours daily use, Lightide’ wallpack lights are rated to last 17 years.
- 10-YEAR WARRANTY
- LISTINGS -DLC QPL, ETL/cETL
Wall Pack LED Lights Specification
Wall Pack LED Lights Products family information
|Model#||Rating||Lumen Output||Voltage Option||CCT Option||Control Option||Finish||Mounting Type|
(Equal 150W MH)
Std. 1-10vdc Dim
(Equal 250W MH)
(Equal 400W MH)
(Equal 600W MH)
- Occupancy sensor and daylight sensor are available.
- Emergency backup is available.
- Standard 1-10VDC Dimming
- Metal grid and light shield are available.
Energy Saving Comparison between 40W Wall Pack LED Lights and 150W MH lamp
|NO.||Item||LED||Metal Halide||LED Saving|
|1||Dissipation Power||40 watts||150 watts||-111 watts|
|2||Amp Draw @ 120V AC||0.34 amps||3.28 amps|
(Includes ballast factor)
|3||Lamp Life Expectancy||50, 000 hrs||20,000 hrs||+30,000 hrs|
|4||Operation cost per year – each|
(12hs/day @ 12c/kWh)
|5||Operation cost per year -100 fixtures|
(12hs/day @ 12c/kWh)
|$2049/yr||$ 7884/yr||$5935 /yr|
Note: 1. Up to 85% in energy savings alone, before cost of maintenance for metal halide fixtures.
2. Up to 76% annual savings possible by switching to LED.
Lightide Manufactory Co. Ltd manufactures and develop LED commercial lighting products. Having professional and strong design, production, quality control and service teams, our products passed cULus, ETL, DLC, FCC, SAA, GS, CE and RoHS certificates.
Email: [email protected]
Tel : +86-755-8383-7000
Edit: Jack Long
More question, please tell us. We would like to help you.