LED High Bay Emergency Lights
- Emergency Lighting- Ni-MH/Li-Fe PO4 battery 90~180 minutes of emergency work time.
- Excellent Performance – Full fixture outputs up to 160 lumens per watt. Replacing up to 400W MH by 100W high bay led lights.
- Energy Efficiency – In extreme contrast to conventional metal-halides, this canopy lights led can bring in 88% of energy savings.
- Power Option –100W, 150W, 200W
- Long Lifetime – At 8 hours daily use, Lightide’ high bay led lights are rated to last 17 years.
- 10-year Limited Warranty
- Listings -DLC, ETL/cETL, CE & RoHs
Features & Benefits
LED High Bay Emergency Lights offer battery backup with emergency time 90-180 minutes. UFO profile of led high bay lights provide unique cooling aluminum heat sink dissipation design. Metal U shape bracket for surface mount and stainless steel hook for pendant mount option. Environment-friendly and no lead, no mercury. High 160 lumens per watt of 100W LED High Bay Emergency Lights are easy to replace 400w metal halide high bay lights. Waterproof IP65 rating perfect for retail stores, wholesale warehouses, grocery chains, malls, showrooms, and plants.
LED High Bay Emergency Lights Products information
|Model#||Rating||Lumen Output||Voltage Option||CCT Option||Control Option||Battery||Finish||Mounting Type|
(Equal 400W MH)
(Equal 600W MH)
(Equal 1000W MH)
LED High Bay Emergency Lights meet standards as below.
|Certificate||DLC, ETL/cETL Wet Location, CE, RoHs, SAA, CB|
|EMC/FCC/IC Standard||EN55015, EN61547, EN61000-3-2/3, FCC part 15, ICES-005|
|Safety Stanard||UL1598, CAN/CSA -C.22.2 NO. 250.0, EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13, EN60598-2-1, EN60598-1|